If you are a military veteran and have considered becoming a real estate agent, CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate offers an exclusive benefit package to help you get started with your new career as a licensed REALTOR® in the state of Iowa. You have dedicated your life to protecting our liberty and we believe that you are uniquely qualified to protect the dream of homeownership. Our independently owned and operated offices in Ames, Ankeny, Urbandale, Story City and Huxley have immediate needs for individuals with drive and determination.
CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate's
VETERAN BENEFIT PACKAGE
CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate brings people together to fulfill the dream of homeownership. We need you and your unique qualifications.
We are honored to offer the following benefits exclusively to transitioning and retired military personnel:
• 50% off pre-license coursework ($435 VALUE)*
• 50% off first year 36-hour continuing education **
• FREE Peak Producers training ($349 VALUE)
• FREE first year registration for the C21 Global Conference ($699 VALUE)
• FREE personalized agent starter kit; including business cards, yard signs and 21Online marketing platform
• Comprehensive 1-year "Roadmap to Success" training and development program
CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate | Recruiting America's Heroes
Director of New Agent Training and Development
O: 515-963-1040 | C: 515-291-1522 | E: email@example.com
*Recruits who successfully complete the 60 hour and 36 hour Iowa licensing coursework and join the CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate team will receive reimbursement for 50% of the cost of the coursework at the closing of their first transaction.
**Continuing Education - through the CE Shop with promo code.
Equal housing opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.