The market is really hot now with homes selling faster and for more money than one year ago. This is because there are way fewer homes for buyers to choose from.
- Active Listings down 18% from this time last year
- Median listing price up $11,000 from last April
- Average number of days on the Market down 10%
- Median sale price up $10,000 over this time last year
- Homes sold up 5% over last April
Check out this video for more real estate stats on Greater Des Moines!
All real estate is local, please click for Market Stats in Your Neighborhood